Innovation by SOLYSTIC
Here at SOLYSTIC, innovation is a key factor in highlighting developments for its equipment and systems. To this end, SOLYSTIC invests over 5% of its turnover in Research and Development each year.
Our research topics:
- improving the performance,
- implementation of new functionalities of existing machines and systems,
- creating new solutions, for the parcel and post segments.
SOLYSTIC aims to optimise and reduce the operating costs of its customers.
Here at SOLYSTIC, innovation also applies to working methods:
- demonstrating the feasibility of a concept using SOSi™ simulations before testing it digitally throughout the development phase,
- integrate and maintain skills for advanced market technologies (big data, artificial intelligence, etc.) as part of development teams,
- ensure the support of dedicated teams in "start-up" mode for projects requiring flexibility and creativity.
SOLYSTIC has received awards for its equipment and technologies in recent years:
- 2012: Automation technology award for XMS™
- 2013: Innovation award for XMS™
- 2012 & 2016: supplier of the year
- 2017: Supplier award – Quality category for the deployment of the MARS program in Germany