Innovation by SOLYSTIC
Here at SOLYSTIC, innovation is a key factor in highlighting developments for its equipment and systems. To this end, SOLYSTIC invests over 5% of its turnover in Research and Development each year.
Our research topics:
- improving the performance,
- implementation of new functionalities of existing machines and systems,
- creating new solutions, for the parcel and post segments.
SOLYSTIC aims to optimise and reduce the operating costs of its customers.
Here at SOLYSTIC, innovation also applies to working methods:
- demonstrating the feasibility of a concept using SOSi™ simulations before testing it digitally throughout the development phase,
- integrate and maintain skills for advanced market technologies (big data, artificial intelligence, etc.) as part of development teams,
- ensure the support of dedicated teams in "start-up" mode for projects requiring flexibility and creativity.
Our latest awards:
- 2020: The CST solution "Sorting factory" shortlisted at the Triangle Awards
- 2019 & 2016 & 2012: SOLYSTIC, Supplier of the Year - Parcel+Post-Expo
- 2019: Compact Slide Tray machine - CST, Finalist of the Parcel+Post-Expo, category ‘Sorting & Fulfillment Hub Technology of the Year'
- 2019: SOSi™ finalist of the Global Industrie Awards - Industrial Transformation Category
- 2019: SOSi™ selected among the 3 best innovations - Logistics Innovation Award at SiTL
- 2017: Supplier DP-DHL Award – Quality category (MARS program in Germany)
- 2013 & 2012: XMS™ awarded - "Innovation" and "Automation Technology" Categories - Post Expo