Innovation by SOLYSTIC
SOLYSTIC has always promoted innovation as a key factor in highlighting developments for its equipment and systems. To this end, SOLYSTIC invests over 5% of its turnover in Research and Development each year.
Our research topics range from improving the performance or functionalities of existing machines and systems to creating new solutions, for the parcel and post segments. SOLYSTIC aims to optimise and reduce the operating costs of its customers. Its patent portfolio holds over 800 rights.
Here at SOLYSTIC, innovation also applies to working methods. A few examples:
- SOSi™, a digital twin, demonstrating the feasibility of a concept using simulations before testing it digitally throughout the development phase,
- Integrate and maintain skills for advanced market technologies (big data, artificial intelligence, etc.) as part of development teams
- Ensure the support of dedicated teams in "start-up" mode for projects requiring flexibility and creativity.
SOLYSTIC has received awards for its equipment and technologies in recent years:
- 2012: Automation technology award for XMS™
- 2013: Innovation award for XMS™
- 2012 & 2016: supplier of the year
- 2017: Supplier award – Quality category for the deployment of the MARS program in Germany