Spare parts logistics
SOLYSTIC is not only a supplier of solutions worldwide, it supports its customers with equipment maintenance and guarantees availability throughout operations. We can offer services to optimise the cost of ownership by:
- Supplying spare parts with guaranteed delivery times,
- Repairing sub-assemblies,
- Optimising stocks.
SOLYSTIC guarantees long-term conditions (10 to 15 years), guaranteed long-term solutions and obsolescence management in coordination with our engineering teams.
What are the benefits?
- A customised service, advice, responsiveness and tracking,
- Delivery time commitment,
- An overall approach to the customer's needs based on feedback and planning to optimise costs.
A few examples of services
- Activation of dedicated national SOLYSTIC logistics platforms (e.g.: Great Britain for delivery in less than 3 days)
- Virtual information flows
- Annual contracts, quotas
- Prices indexed to annual turnover
- Customised packaging, optimisation proposals
Australia Post (Australia), Austria Post (Austria), bpost (Belgium), Canada Post Corporation (Canada), Correos (Spain), CTT Correios (Portugal), Deutsche Post (Germany), Japan Post (Japan), PostNL (the Netherlands), La Poste (France), Posten Norge (Norway), Posti (Finland), Postnord (Sweden/Denmark), Royal Mail (UK), Singpost (Singapore), USPS (USA)
Spare parts and repairs: general terms and conditions of sale