SOSi™, an environment of modelling
SOSi™ is an advanced simulation environment to digitalize the entire scope of your supply chain and create a « digital Twin » of your industrial process. With SOSi™ you can identify how to improve your supply chain, test possible scenarios and move forward to Industry 4.0.
SOSi™ and the industrial supply chain
In addition to the equipment and systems integrated in a logistics center, SOSi™ allows the simulation of the entire industrial supply chain including suppliers, factories, subcontractors and means of transportation. Indeed, SOSi™ makes it possible to reduce the times of production cycles, stocks and implement optimization strategies.
SOSi™, digital twin for SOLYSTIC™ solutions
SOSi™ is the simulation/emulation software developed by SOLYSTIC to design and operate systems proposed to its customers throughout the lifecycle. SOSi™ simulates the sizing of a project from the start, and then support integration and deployment. With SOSi™, the virtual system reacts like the physical system, which allows:
- Test and validation of new sub-system versions prior to deployment of physical equipment,
- Replay scenarios pre-recorded during the production process,
- Test the behavior of individual objects, flows and complete solutions.
The benefits of SOSi™
Using SOSi™ in the main stages of SOLYSTIC program management allows:
- Sharing a solution with the skateholders to check validity, consistency and sizing (flow simulation),
- Validating the complete automation of a ‘’dock to dock’’ sorting project.
- Testing the components of a solution and carrying out integration tests for sub-assemblies (SOLYSTIC and third party equipment),
- The validation, with the customer, of the operational gain before the start of production of a technological improvement or the complete automation of a dock-to-dock sorting site,
- The consideration of all the components of the industrial and logistic supply chain,
- Consistent management of all levels of the model, from high-level flows to the behavior of physical components
SOSi™, a digital companion
- USA, 2017: design, development and integration of an automated complex solution.
- USA, 2018: Simulation of a process that optimizes store resupply based on mobile robots Soly™
- Italy, 2017: Simulation of input / output automation of a sorting machine.
- France, 2018: starting a collaborative project of supply chain simulation